Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- African American Muslim Congregations, 1913–2013Edward E. Curtis IV
- W. D. Muhammad’s Hermeneutics of the Second ResurrectionZaid Adhami
- Shi‘i Islam in the African American CommunityLiyakat Takim
- Popular and Academic Images of African American Islam, 1915–1945Richard Brent Turner
- The Five PercentersMichael Muhammad Knight
- Imam Warith Deen Mohammed: The Journey and Evolution of a Man and the Community He LedAneesa Mitchell
- Black American MuslimsBasheer Mohammed
- Omar ibn Said’s Rhetorical Discourse Against SlaveryAkel Ismail Kahera
- African American and Immigrant Muslim Interaction: Past, Present and FutureSaeed Khan
- “A Muslim from America”Nadirah Shabazz