Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction W. J. Mander
- Hamilton, Scottish Common Sense, and the Philosophy of the ConditionedGordon Graham
- J. F. Ferrier’s Institutes of MetaphysicJenny Keefe
- The Philosophy of Shadworth HodgsonW. J. Mander
- Bradley’s MetaphysicsPierfrancesco Basile
- Jeremy Bentham and James MillPhilip Schofield
- John Stuart Mill’s Moral, Social, and Political PhilosophyDale E. Miller
- British Feminist Thought Barbara Caine
- Karl Marx and British SocialismDavid Leopold
- The Ethics of British Idealism: Bradley, Green, and BosanquetAndrew Vincent
- The Political Thought of the British IdealistsAvital Simhony
- Henry Sidgwick and the Irrationality of the UniverseBart Schultz