Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Surveying Modality and Mood: An IntroductionJan Nuyts
- The History of Modality and Mood Johan van der Auwera and Alfonso Zamorano Aguilar
- Analyses of the Modal MeaningsJan Nuyts
- Interactions between Modality and Other Semantic CategoriesMario Squartini
- Analyses of the Semantics of MoodIrina Nikolaeva
- The Expression of Non-Epistemic Modal CategoriesHeiko Narrog
- The Expression of Epistemic ModalityKasper Boye
- Sentence TypesAlexandra Y. Aikhenvald
- The Linguistic Marking of (Ir)Realis and SubjunctiveCaterina Mauri and Andrea Sansò
- The Linguistic Interaction of Mood with Modality and Other CategoriesAndrej L. Malchukov and Viktor S. Xrakovskij
- Modality and Mood in Formal Syntactic ApproachesKatrin Axel-Tober and Remus Gergel
- Modality and Mood in Functional Linguistic ApproachesKarin Aijmer
- Modality and Mood in Cognitive Linguistics and Construction GrammarsRonny Boogaart and Egbert Fortuin
- Modality and Mood in Formal SemanticsMagdalena Kaufmann and Stefan Kaufmann