Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction Matthew Baerman
- Verbal Inflection in Iha: A Multiplicity of AlignmentsMark Donohue
- Inflection in PulaarFiona Mc Laughlin
- Lithuanian InflectionAxel Holvoet
- Chamorro InflectionThomas Stolz
- Inflection in Murrinh-PathaRachel Nordlinger
- Aymara InflectionMatt Coler
- Inflection in NenNicholas Evans
- Stem-Internal and Affixal Morphology in ShillukBert Remijsen, Cynthia L. Miller-Naudé, and Leoma G. Gilley