Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction Ian Roberts
- The Argument from the Poverty of the StimulusHoward Lasnik and Jeffrey L. Lidz
- LearnabilityJanet Dean Fodor and William G. Sakas
- First Language AcquisitionMaria Teresa Guasti
- The Role of Universal Grammar in Nonnative Language AcquisitionBonnie D. Schwartz and Rex A. Sprouse
- A Null Theory of Creole Formation Based on Universal GrammarEnoch O. Aboh and Michel DeGraff
- Language ChangeEric Fuß
- Language PathologyIanthi Maria Tsimpli, Maria Kambanaros, and Kleanthes K. Grohmann
- The Syntax of Sign Language and Universal GrammarCarlo Cecchetto
- Looking for UG in Animals: A Case Study in PhonologyBridget D. Samuels, Marc D. Hauser, and Cedric Boeckx