Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Link between Empirical Aesthetics and PhilosophyWilliam P. Seeley
- The Neurobiology of Sensory ValuationMartin Skov
- The Evolution of Aesthetics and BeautyD. W. Zaidel
- Revisiting Fechner’s MethodsGesche Westphal-Fitch
- Implicit Measures in the Aesthetic DomainLetizia Palumbo
- Functional Neuroimaging in Empirical Aesthetics and NeuroaestheticsTomohiro Ishizu
- The Role of Attention, Executive Processes, and Memory in Aesthetic ExperienceJohn W. Mullennix