Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- A Brief Moral History of PsychotherapyAlan C. Tjeltveit
- Autonomy as a Goal of PsychotherapyPaul Biegler
- Existential Philosophy and Psychotherapy EthicsAlexander Noyon and Thomas Heidenreich
- The Ethics of Informed Consent for PsychotherapyAlastair McKean, Manuel Trachsel, and Paul Croarkin
- Ethics of the Psychotherapeutic Alliance, Shared Decision Making and Consensus on Therapy GoalsStella Reiter-Theil and Charlotte Wetterauer
- Ethics Considerations in Selecting Psychotherapy Modalities and FormatsJohn Z. Sadler
- Dual and Multiple Relationships in PsychotherapyKevin S. Doyle
- Psychotherapist Self-DisclosureJeffrey E. Barnett
- Psychotherapeutic FutilityCynthia Geppert
- The Moral Significance of RecoveryLarry Davidson
- Ethical Issues in Systemic PsychotherapyAndreas Fryszer and Rainer Schwing
- Ethical Issues in Existential-Humanistic PsychotherapyOrah T. Krug and Troy Piwowarski
- Ethical Considerations in Emotion-Focused TherapyUeli Kramer and Robert Elliott
- Ethical Considerations on Mindfulness-Based Psychotherapeutic InterventionsAbigail Levin
- Relationship between Religion, Spirituality, and Psychotherapy: An Ethical PerspectiveThomas G. Plante
- Identifying and Resolving Ethical Dilemmas in Group PsychotherapyVirginia M. Brabender
- Ethical Aspects of Online PsychotherapyJulia Stoll and Manuel Trachsel
- Psychotherapy in Old Age: Ethical IssuesJulian C. Hughes and Richard Cheston
- Ethical Issues in the Psychotherapy of High Risk OffendersGwen Adshead
- Common Ethical Issues Associated with Psychotherapy in Rural AreasAlysia Hoover-Thompson, Brandon C. Bogle, and James L. Werth, Jr.
- Beyond the Office Walls: Ethical Challenges of Home Treatment, and Other Out-of-Office TherapiesOfer Zur and Manuel Trachsel
- The Ethics of Mindfulness-Based Interventions: A Population-Level PerspectiveAndreas T. Schmidt and Lovro Savić