Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
New Developments in the Study of Corporate Social ResponsibilityAbagail McWilliams, Deborah E. Rupp, Günter K. Stahl, Donald S. Siegel, and David A. Waldman The Psychology of CSRDavid A. Jones Good Intentions are Not Enough: Applying Best Practices from Humanitarian Aid to Evaluate Corporate Social ResponsibilityAlexander Glosenberg, Lori Foster, and Stuart Carr Corporate Social Responsibility and Meaningful WorkAkwasi Opoku-Dakwa and Deborah E. Rupp Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility: Exploring the Potential Connections between Top Management Team/Board Diversity, CSR, and Workforce DiversityFrances J. Milliken Responsible Business and Individual Differences: Employee Externally-Directed Citizenship and Green BehaviorsBrenton M. Wiernik, Deniz S. Ones, Stephan Dilchert, and Rachael M. Klein Corporate Volunteering: Who Really Wins?Karen Blakeley Corporate Social Irresponsibility in Spite of Efforts to Act Responsibly: The Nature, Measurement, and Contextual Antecedents of CSR and CSiR by OrganizationsMaria Rotundo When CSR Backfires: Understanding Stakeholders’ Negative Responses to Corporate Social ResponsibilityChelsea R. Willness Environmental Responsibility: Theoretical PerspectiveLammertjan Dam, Tommy Lundgren, and Bert Scholtens CSR and Environmental Law: Concepts, Intersections, and LimitationsBenedict Sheehy Environmental Management and StrategyAlfred Marcus On the Links between Corporate Environmental and Financial Performance: Camera or Mirror?Timo Busch and Marc Orlitzky New Roles for Business: Responsible Innovators for a Sustainable FutureChristian Voegtlin and Andreas Georg Scherer Social Entrepreneurship: Prospects for the Study of Market-Based Activity and Social ChangeJohanna Mair and Nikolas Rathert
- Corporate Responsibility and the Base of the Pyramid PropositionDenis G. Arnold and Sabrina L. Speights
- Bringing Together the Big and the Small: Multinational Corporation Approaches to Corporate Social Responsibility and Entrepreneurship in AfricaBenét Deberry-Spence, Lez Trujillo Torres, and Robert Ebo Hinson
- Entrepreneurship by and for Disadvantaged Populations: Global EvidenceMaija Renko and Michael J. Freeman
- Stakeholder Management: A Managerial PerspectiveJeffrey S. Harrison and Andrew C. Wicks
- The Consequences of Mandatory Corporate Sustainability ReportingIoannis Ioannou and George Serafeim
- Profit-with-Purpose Corporations: An Innovation in Corporate Law to Meet Contemporary CSR ChallengesKevin Levillain, Blanche Segrestin, and Armand Hatchuel
- Redefining the Strategy Field in the Age of SustainabilityIoannis Ioannou and Olga Hawn
- A Researcher’s Guide to Business and Society Archival DatasetsAli Shahzad, Nicholas Bartkoski, Brandi K. McManus, and Mark P. Sharfman
- Mightier than the Sword: How Activists Use Rhetoric to Facilitate Perception Change in IndustriesTheodore L. Waldron, Chad Navis, and Gideon Markman
- Institutions and Corporate Social ResponsibilityMichael A. Witt and Christof Miska
Social Movements and Corporate Social Responsibility: From Contention to EngagementAlwyn Lim
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging MarketsJonathan Doh, Bryan W. Husted, and Valentina Marano