Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Governance in Areas of Limited Statehood: Conceptual Clarifications and Major Contributions of the HandbookTanja A. Börzel, Thomas Risse, and Anke Draude
- Theories of Development and Areas of Limited StatehoodStephen D. Krasner
- A Historical-Sociological Perspective on StatehoodKlaus Schlichte
- Anthropological Perspectives on the Limits of the StateAndrew Brandel and Shalini Randeria
- Critical ApproachesLaura Sjoberg and J. Samuel Barkin
- Measuring Governance and Limited StatehoodEric Stollenwerk
- SecurityUrsula Schroeder
- Foreign AidAxel Dreher, Valentin Lang, and Sebastian Ziaja
- Human Rights, the Rule of Law, and DemocracyTobias Berger and Milli Lake
- HealthAnna Holzscheiter
- Food SecurityAndrea Liese
- EducationAnne Ellersiek
- Environmental and Natural ResourcesRalph Hamann, Jana Hönke, and Tim O’Riordan
- MigrationSandra Lavenex