Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- IntroductionMichael Bhaskar and Angus Phillips
Publishing HistoryAlistair McCleery AuthorshipSimone Murray
- ReadingAdriaan van der Weel
- Copyright and Publishing: Symbiosis in the Digital EnvironmentMira T. Sundara Rajan
Publishing and SocietyElizabeth le Roux
- Publishing and Culture: The Alchemy of IdeasJohn Oakes
- Publishing and InformationMartin Paul Eve
- Networks: From Text to Hypertext, from Publishing to Sharing, from Single Author to Collaborative ProductionCarlos A. Scolari
- Publishing and Corporate Social ResponsibilityAngus Phillips
Economics of PublishingAlbert N. Greco
- The Strategy of PublishingAlbert N. Greco
Globalization and PublishingMiha Kovač and Rüdiger Wischenbart Curation in Publishing: Curatorial Paradigms, Filtering, and the Structure of Editorial ChoiceMichael Bhaskar Trade PublishingJohn B. Thompson
- Academic PublishingSamantha J. Rayner
Educational Publishing: How It Works: Primary and Secondary Education PublishingMiha Kovač and Mojca K. Šebart The Future of Publishing: Eight Thought ExperimentsMichael Bhaskar and Angus Phillips