Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Physiological Correlates of Self-Conscious EmotionsDickerson Sally S.
- Positive Emotions and ImmunitySarah D. Pressman and Lora L. Black
- Emotional Expression and DisclosureRoger J. Booth
- Temperament/Animal PersonalityKerry C. Michael and Sonia A. Cavigelli
- Personality and Human ImmunitySheldon Cohen, Denise Janicki-Deverts, Crista N. Crittenden, and Rodlescia S. Sneed
- The Association Between Measures of Inflammation and Psychological Factors Associated with an Increased Risk of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: Hostility, Anger and Depressed Mood and SymptomsEdward C. Suarez
- MarriageTheodore F. Robles and Heidi S. Kane
- Social Support and ImmunityBert N. Uchino, Allison A. Vaughn, McKenzie Carlisle, and Wendy Birmingham
- Socioeconomic Status, Inflammation, and Immune FunctionAndrew Steptoe
- Social Regulation of Gene Expression in the Immune SystemSteven W. Cole
- Comparative Psychoneuroimmunology/Ecoimmunology: Lessons from Simpler Model SystemsShelley A. Adamo
- Seasonal Rhythms in PsychoneuroimmunologyZachary M. Weil and Randy J. Nelson
- MotivationArnaud Aubert
- Psychoneuroimmunology of Fatigue and Sleep Disturbance: The Role of Pro-inflammatory CytokinesShamini Jain, Julienne Bower, and Michael R. Irwin
- Psychoneuroimmunology and Cancer: Biobehavioral Influences on Tumor ProgressionSusan K. Lutgendorf, Erin S. Costanzo, and Anil K. Sood
- Regulation of Target System Sensitivity in Neuroinflammation: Role of GRK2 in Chronic PainAnnemieke Kavelaars, Anibal Garza Carbajal, and Cobi J. Heijnen
- Stress Management, PNI, and DiseaseMichael H. Antoni
- Methods, Variance, and Error in Psychoneuroimmunology Research: The Good, the Bad, and the UglySuzanne C. Segerstrom and Gregory T. Smith
- Looking into the Future: Conclusion to the Oxford Handbook of PsychoneuroimmunologySuzanne C. Segerstrom