Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Good Target of Personality JudgmentsMarie-Catherine Mignault and Lauren J. Human
- Characteristics of Traits That Are Related to Accuracy of Personality JudgmentsSheherezade L. Krzyzaniak and Tera D. Letzring
- Information as a Moderator of Accuracy in Personality JudgmentAndrew Beer
- Figuring Out How Others See Us: The Formation of Accurate Meta-PerceptionsNorhan Elsaadawy and Erika N. Carlson
- The Role of Normative Information in Judgments of OthersKatherine H. Rogers
- Accuracy and Bias of Trait Judgments in Romantic RelationshipsShanhong Luo and David Watson