Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Endogenous and Exogenous Election TimingPetra Schleiter
- Time Rules and Time Budgets in LegislaturesMichael Koß
- Temporality and the Analysis of Policy ProcessesMichael Howlett
- Political Budget Cycles: Conditioning Factors and New EvidenceLinda Gonçalves Veiga, Georgios Efthyvoulou, and Atsuyoshi Morozumi
- Time in International Relations TheoryAndrew R. Hom
- Time in International Organizations and International Organizations in TimeEugénia C. Heldt
- Time and the Separation of PowersWilliam E. Scheuerman
- Time and Moral Reasoning: Contexts, Narratives, and InstitutionsPiki Ish-Shalom
- Objective and Subjective Time in Comparative PoliticsStephen E. Hanson
- Varieties of Time in Comparative Historical AnalysisMarcus Kreuzer
- Time and Regime ChangeMatthew Wilson