Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Endogenous and Exogenous Election TimingPetra Schleiter
- Temporality and the Analysis of Policy ProcessesMichael Howlett
- Political Budget Cycles: Conditioning Factors and New EvidenceLinda Gonçalves Veiga, Georgios Efthyvoulou, and Atsuyoshi Morozumi
- Time in International Relations TheoryAndrew R. Hom
- Time and the Separation of PowersWilliam E. Scheuerman
- Time and Regime ChangeMatthew Wilson