Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Infrastructure for Electricity: A Technical ChapterChristina E. Hoicka and Julie MacArthur
- Energy InterdependenceJeffrey D. Wilson
- Energy Politics and GenderKarina Standal, Tanja Winther, and Katrine Danielsen
- The Politics of Energy JusticeSara Fuller
- The Energy Politics of Corporate Social ResponsibilityJessica Steinberg
- The Politics of Energy SecurityJessica Jewell and Elina Brutschin
- Energy and International ConflictJeff D. Colgan and Jan B. Stockbruegger
- Energy as an Instrument in Global PoliticsLior Herman
- The Energy Politics of North AmericaMatto Mildenberger and Leah C. Stokes
- The Energy Politics of Russia and EurasiaMargarita Balmaceda and Andreas Heinrich
- The Energy Politics of ChinaJonas Nahm
- The Energy Politics of Latin AmericaSylvia Gaylord
- The Energy Politics of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)Eckart Woertz
- The Politics of Energy and Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan AfricaLaurence L. Delina