Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Durkheim’s Signature Project: The Science of Morality as Rational Moral ArtMark Cladis
- The Sociality of Mind: Key Arguments, Inner Tensions, and Divergent Appropriations of Durkheim’s Sociology of KnowledgeFrithjof Nungesser
- The Dreyfus Affair and Durkheim’s Experience of Anti-SemitismPierre Birnbaum
- The Modern IndividualW. Watts Miller
- Emile Durkheim and the Sociology of ReligionMatthias Koenig
- Emile Durkheim and the Modern FamilyFrançois de Singly
- Sociology of the Sacred: The Revitalization of the Durkheim School at the Collège de Sociologie and the Renewal of a Sociology of Sacralization by Hans JoasStephan Moebius
- Durkheim and the New Sociology of MoralitySteven Lukes