Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Choreographers and Musicians in Collaboration, from the Twentieth to the Twenty-First CenturyStephanie Jordan
- Musicians’ Strategies for Sustaining Creativity over the LifespanAaron Kozbelt
- Getting Out of the Garret: Social and Material Dimensions of Music as Creative PracticeNicholas Cook
- Creative Practices and Technical Processes in Music for Cinema and TelevisionDavid Cooper
- Songwriting, Digital Audio Workstations, and the InternetJoe Bennett
- Cinematic Depictions of Music Creative Processes in Classical and Popular MusicJoanne Cormac
- Cultural Heritage, Information Science, and the Creative ProcessGuillaume Boutard and Catherine Guastavino