Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Trends in Vulnerability to Climate-related Hazards in the Pacific: Research, Understanding and ImplicationsJohn E. Hay, Virginie K.E. Duvat, and Alexandre K. Magnan
- Decision Making Under Deep Uncertainty: Climate Change and Infrastructure ManagementKelly Klima
- Decision-Making by Water Managers Despite Climate UncertaintyRobert L. Wilby and Conor Murphy
- Improving Infrastructure Resilience in Developing CountriesJulie Rozenberg, Laura Bonzanigo, and Claire Nicolas
- Vulnerability to the Health Impacts of Drought in Canada in the Context of Climate ChangePeter Berry, Anna Yusa, and Livia Bizikova
- Projections and Hazards of Future Extreme HeatColin Raymond, Dim Coumou, Tim Foreman, Andrew King, Kai Kornhuber, Corey Lesk, Camilo Mora, Sarah Perkins-Kirkpatrick, Simone Russo, and Sem Vijverberg
- Adaptation in an Uncertain World—Detection and Attribution of Climate Change Trends and Extreme PossibilitiesXiyue Li and Gary Yohe