Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- International Climate Change Law: Mapping The FieldCinnamon P. Carlarne, Kevin R. Gray, and Richard G. Tarasofsky
Climate Change and International Law beyond the UNFCCCAlan Boyle and Navraj Singh Ghaleigh Science and Climate Change Law—The Role of the IPCC in International Decision-MakingNavraj Singh Ghaleigh Economics and International Climate Change LawNavraj Singh Ghaleigh Precaution and Climate ChangeJonathan B. Wiener
- Principles and Emerging Norms in International Law: Intra- and Inter-generational EquityCatherine Redgwell
Common Concern of HumankindFriedrich Soltau Human Rights Principles and Climate ChangeJohn H. Knox International Market MechanismsShi-Ling Hsu Legal Frameworks for Linking National Emissions Trading SystemsMichael A. Mehling Carbon Leakage and the Migration of Private CO 2Emitters to other JurisdictionsAndrew Shoyer, Jung-ui Sul, and Colette van der Ven National Measures and WTO Consistency—Border Measures and other Instruments to Prevent Carbon Leakage and Level the Carbon Playing FieldFrancesco Sindico The Design and Implementation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions TradingHarro van Asselt International Law and the Renewable Energy SectorMartijn Wilder AM and Lauren Drake Intellectual Property and Climate Change, with an Emphasis on Patents and Technology TransferJoshua D. Sarnoff International Dispute SettlementRoda Verheyen and Cathrin Zengerling
- Institutions and Expertise: The Role of Science in Climate Change LawmakingTimothy Meyer
Climate Change and DamagesChristina Voigt
- Human Rights and Climate Change: Broadening the Right to EnvironmentPhilippe Cullet
Climate Change-related Displacement of PersonsJane McAdam Climate, Oceans, and the Law of Special and General AdaptationJosh Eagle and U. Rashid Sumaila
- Forestry and Agriculture under the UNFCCC: A Jigsaw Waiting to be Assembled?Charlotte Streck and Darragh Conway
Climate Change and Disaster LawDaniel Farber United States Climate Change LawMichael B. Gerrard Climate Change Policy and Law in ChinaAlex L. Wang Climate Change Law and Policy in the European UnionSanja Bogojević Climate Change Law and Policy in IndiaDeepa Badrinarayana Russian Law on Climate ChangeAnna Korppoo, Max Gutbrod, and Sergey Sitnikov Brazilian Climate Change LawKaren Alvarenga De Oliveira The Least Developed Countries and Climate Change LawJoyeeta Gupta
- Small Islands and the Big Issue: Climate Change and the role of the Alliance of Small Island StatesEspen Ronneberg