What is a Quick search?
A Quick search looks up your term anywhere in the text of OHO.
Running a Quick search
1. Type or paste the term you want to find in the Search box.
2. Click or press Enter.
3. The results of your search are displayed in the results list.
4. Click on any of the items in the list to view it.
- To search for a phrase, enclose it in inverted commas (e.g. “to be or not to be”).
- You can use the wildcards * and ? in your search.
- Padlocked books are unavailable under your subscription.