Oxford Handbooks Online Turns Ten
Oxford Handbooks Online (OHO) launched in 2009 and included only four subject disciplines: business and management, philosophy, religion, and political science. One of the most prestigious and successful strands of Oxford’s scholarly publishing, the Handbook series contains in-depth, high-level articles by scholars at the top of their field. Now in its tenth year, OHO spans seventeen disciplines, and the titles published through it feature the world’s leading scholars contributing cutting-edge research.
To celebrate this anniversary we have selected ten books published in the ten years since OHO first launched, showcasing the quality, breadth, and depth of Oxford University Press’s world-renowned scholarly list. Delve straight in now by reading a freely available chapter from each of the books below. Simply click on the book icons or title list below to start reading.
Read free chapters from Oxford Handbooks Online...
- 2009 - The Oxford Handbook of International Relations
- 2010 - The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Education
- 2011 - The Oxford Handbook of Strategic Sales and Sales Management
- 2012 - The Oxford Handbook of Criminological Theory
- 2013 - The Oxford Handbook of Sociolinguistics
- 2014 - The Oxford Handbook of the Archaeology and Anthropology of Hunter-Gatherers
- 2015 - The Oxford Handbook of Africa and Economics: Volume 1: Context and Concepts
- 2016 - The Oxford Handbook of Montaigne
- 2017 - The Oxford Handbook of the Social Science of Poverty
- 2018 - The Oxford Handbook of American Sports Law