Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Mobilization of Performance: An Introduction to the Aesthetics of Mobile Music Sumanth Gopinath and Jason Stanyek
- (In)Visible Mediators: Urban Mobility, Interface Design, and the Disappearing Computer in Berlin-Based Laptop PerformancesMark J. Butler
- Turning the Tables: Digital Technologies and the Remixing of DJ CultureChristina Zanfagna and Kate Levitt
- Dancing Silhouettes: The Mobile Freedom of iPod CommercialsJustin D Burton
- The Mobile Phone OrchestraGe Wang, Georg Essl, and Henri Penttinen
- Creative Applications of Interactive Mobile MusicAtau Tanaka
- The World Is Your Stage: Making Music on the iPhoneGe Wang