Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Evolving Corporation: economy, law, and societyThomas Clarke, Justin O’Brien, and Charles R. T. O’Kelley
- From Berle to the Present: the shifting primacies of corporation theoryCharles R. T. O’Kelley
- Understanding the Roots of Shareholder Primacy: the meaning of agency theory, and the conditions of its contagionOlivier Weinstein
- Corporate Purpose: legal interpretations and empirical evidenceShelley Marshall and Ian Ramsay
- Corporate Law as a Solution to Team Production ProblemsMargaret M. Blair
- Corporations as Sempiternal Legal PersonsLynn Stout
- Global Corporations and Global Value Chains: the disaggregation of corporations?Thomas Clarke and Martijn Boersma
- Growth Strategies of the New MultinationalsMauro F. Guillén and Esteban García-Canal
- Dynamic Capabilities, the Multinational Corporation, and Capture oF Co-created Value from InnovationChristos N. Pitelis and David J. Teece
- The Theory Of Innovative Enterprise: foundations of economic analysisWilliam Lazonick
- Corporations In The Clouds?: the transformation of the corporation in an era of disruptive innovationsDanielle Logue
- The Changing Nature of The Corporation and The Economic Theory of The FirmNicolai Foss and Stefan Linder
- Corporate Responsibility and the Embedded Firm: a critical reappraisalCynthia A. Williams