Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- IntroductionLisa L. Martin
- Industry-Level ProtectionLucy M. Goodhart
- Intra-Industry Trade and Policy OutcomesTimothy M. Peterson and Cameron G. Thies
- Heterogeneous Firms and Policy PreferencesMichael Plouffe
- The Politics of Market Competition: Trade and Antitrust in a Global EconomyTim Büthe
- Connected Channels: MNCs and production networks in global tradeWalter Hatch, Jennifer Bair, and Günter Heiduk
- Trade and WarErik Gartzke and Jiakun Jack Zhang
- Trade and EnvironmentJ. Samuel Barkin
- Bridging the Silos: Trade and exchange rates in international political economyMark S. Copelovitch and Jon C. W. Pevehouse
- Trade and DevelopmentMark S. Manger and Kenneth C. Shadlen
- A Match Made in Heaven? The Wedding of Trade and Human RightsSusan Ariel Aaronson
- Trade and MigrationMargaret E. Peters