Edited by Todd D. Little
Show Summary Details
- Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
- It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship,
- and education by publishing worldwide.
- Oxford New York
- Auckland Cape Town Dares Salaam Hong Kong Karachi
- Kuala Lumpur Madrid Melbourne Mexico City Nairobi
- New Delhi Shanghai Taipei Toronto
- With offices in
- Argentina Austria Brazil Chile Czech Republic France Greece
- Guatemala Hungary Italy Japan Poland Portugal Singapore
- South Korea Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine Vietnam
- Oxford is a registered trademark of Oxford University Press in the UK and certain other
- Published in the United States of America by
- Oxford University Press
- 198 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016
- © Oxford University Press 2013
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a
- retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior
- permission in writing of Oxford University Press, or as expressly permitted by law,
- by license, or under terms agreed with the appropriate reproduction rights organization.
- Inquiries concerning reproduction outside the scope of the above should be sent to the
- Rights Department, Oxford University Press, at the address above.
- You must not circulate this work in any other form
- and you must impose this same condition on any acquirer.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publicanon Data
- The Oxford handbook of quantitative methods / edited by Todd D. Little.
- v. cm. — (Oxford library of psychology)
- ISBN 978-0-19-993487-4
- ISBN 978-0-19-993489-8
- 1. Psychology—Statistical methods. 2. Psychology—Mathematical models. I. Little, Todd D.
- BF39.O927 2012
- Printed in the United States of America
- on acid-free paper