Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Contours of Outline Shapes Derived from Everyday ObjectsJohan Wagemans
- Coherence Intervals of Large-Scale Brain Activity and Perceptual OrganizationCees van Leeuwen and Andrey R. Nikolaev
- Perceptual Multistability in Figure–Ground OrganizationJohan Wagemans and Naoki Kogo
- Perceptual Grouping as Bayesian Mixture EstimationJacob Feldman, Manish Singh, and Vicky Froyen
- Visual Interpolation and Extrapolation of ContoursJacqueline M. Fulvio, Manish Singh, and Laurence T. Maloney
- Spatial Proximity and SimilarityMichael Kubovy