Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Contributions from BiologyNeil Messer
- Contributions from PsychologyBrendan Callaghan SJ
- Contributions from AnthropologyAnna Stewart and Simon Coleman
- Contributions from SociologyMarta Trzebiatowska
- Contributions from PhilosophyCynthia R. Nielsen and Michael Barnes Norton
- Contributions from Queer TheoryPatrick S. Cheng
- Marriage and Sexual Relations in the World of the Hebrew BibleKen Stone
- Marriage and Sexual Relations in the New Testament WorldWilliam Loader
- Same-Sex Relations in the Biblical WorldTheodore W. Jennings, Jr.
- The Construction of Gender in the New TestamentColleen M. Conway
- Desire and the Body in the Patristic PeriodMathew Kuefler
- Duns Scotus on the Female GenderMarilyn McCord Adams
- Reproducing Medieval ChristianityRuth Mazo Karras
- Chaste Bodies, Salacious Thoughts: The Sexual Trials of the Medieval ClergyDyan Elliott
- Sex and Marriage in the Protestant Tradition, 1500–1900John Witte, Jr.
- People Beginning Sexual ExperienceMichael G. Lawler and Todd A. Salzman
- Wives and HusbandsThomas Knieps-Port le Roi
- FamiliesAdrian Thatcher
- Gay AffectionsGerard Loughlin
- LesbiansLisa Isherwood
- Bisexual PeopleMargaret Robinson
- Intersex and Transgender PeopleSusannah Cornwall
- Disabled PeopleDeborah Beth Creamer
- Friends and FriendshipSteve Summers