Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Overview of Strategic Sales and Sales Management David W. Cravens, Kenneth Le Meunier‐FitzHugh, and Nigel F. Piercy
- The Evolution of the Strategic Sales OrganizationNigel F. Piercy and Nikala Lane
- Strategic Leadership in Sales: Understanding the Relationship Between the Role of the Salesperson and the Role of the Sales ManagerKaren Flaherty
- Achieving Sales Organization EffectivenessDavid W. Cravens
- The Changing Sales Environment: Implications for Sales and Sales Management Research and PracticeNick Lee
- Structuring the Sales Force for Customer and Company SuccessAndris A. Zoltners, Prabhakant Sinha, and Sally E. Lorimer
- Sales Force‐Generated Marketing IntelligenceKenneth R. Evans and C. Fred Miao
- Management of a Contracted Sales Force (Manufacturer Representatives)Thomas E. DeCarlo
- Training and RewardsMark W. Johnston
- Addressing Job Stress in the Sales ForceThomas N. Ingram, Raymond W. Laforge, and Charles H. Schwepker, Jr.
- Sizing the Sales Force and Designing Sales Territories for ResultsAndris A. Zoltners, Prabhakant Sinha, and Sally E. Lorimer
- Customer Selection to Acquire, Retain, and GrowAndrea L. Dixon
- Customer Relationship Management and the Sales ForceThomas W. Leigh
- The Use of Organizational Climate in Sales Force ResearchSteven P. Brown, Manoshi Samaraweera, and William Zahn
- Salespeople's Influence on Consumers' and Business Buyers' Goals and WellbeingHarish Sujan
- Sales TechnologyGary K. Hunter
- Organizational Commitment to SalesWesley J. Johnston and Linda D. Peters
- The Strategic Role of the Selling Function: A Resource‐Based FrameworkThomas W. Leigh, William L. Cron, Artur Baldauf, and Samuel Grossenbacher
- Sales Force Agility, Strategic Thinking, and Value PropositionsLarry B. Chonko and Eli Jones
- The Importance of Effective Working Relationships Between Sales and MarketingKenneth Le Meunier‐FitzHugh and Graham R. Massey
- Marketing: The Anchor for SalesNoel Capon