Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction Jhon Geweke, Gary Koop, and Herman van Dijk
- Bayesian Aspects of Treatment ChoiceGayr Chamberlain
- Exchangeability, Representation Theorems, and SubjectivityDale J. Poirier
- Bayesian Inference for Time Series State Space ModelsPaolo Giordani, Michael Pitt, and Robert Kohn
- Flexible and Nonparametric ModelingJim Griffin, Fernando Quintana, and Mark Steel
- Introduction to Simulation and MCMC MethodsSiddhartha Chib