Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- The Emergence of Scholarship and Science on Hypo-egoic PhenomenaKirk Warren Brown and Mark R. Leary
- Moderating Ego in East and South Asia: Metaphysical Habits of the HeartOwen Flanagan and Philip J. Ivanhoe
- The Phenomenology of Egoic and Nonegoic ConsciousnessStefano Vincini and Shaun Gallagher
- Perspectives on Hypo-egoic Phenomena From Social and Personality PsychologyMark R. Leary, Kate J. Diebels, Katrina P. Jongman-Sereno, and Ashley Hawkins
- Hypo-egoicism and Cultural EvolutionLeonard L. Martin, Amey Kulkarni, Wyatt C. Anderson, Matthew A. Sanders, Jacqueline A. Newbold, and Joel Knowles
- Developmental and Prosocial Dimensions of Hypo-egoic PhenomenaSusan Harter
- A Clinical Psychological Perspective on Hyper- and Hypo-egoicism: Symptoms, Treatment, and Therapist CharacteristicsKelly E. Moore, Matthew A. Christian, Emily Ann Boren, and June Price Tangney
- The Neuroscience of Hypo-Egoic ProcessesNorman A. S. Farb, Philip A. Desormeau, and Lê-Anh Dinh-Williams
- The Hypo-egoic Component of FlowJeanne Nakamura and Scott Roberts
- The Hypo-Egoic Expression of Mindfulness in Social LifeKirk Warren Brown, Daniel R. Berry, and Jordan T. Quaglia
- Empathy and AltruismC. Daniel Batson
- Morality: Hypo-egoic for Us but Not ThemRonnie Janoff-Bulman and Nate C. Carnes
- Compassion, Well-Being, and the Hypo-egoic SelfKristin D. Neff and Emma Seppälä
- Naturally Good?: Basic Psychological Needs and the Proximal and Evolutionary Bases of Human BenevolenceRichard M. Ryan and Patricia Hawley
- Attachment Security as a Foundation for Kindness Toward Self and OthersPhillip R. Shaver, Mario Mikulincer, Baljinder K. Sahdra, and Jacquelyn T. Gross
- Beyond Self-Interest: Humility and the Quieted SelfPeter C. Hill and Elizabeth K. Laney
- Forgiveness and the Ego: Why Hypo-egoic States Foster Forgiveness and Prosocial ResponsesJulie J. Exline
- Egosystem and Ecosytem: Motivational Orientations of the Self in Relation to OthersJennifer Crocker and Amy Canevello
- Mysticism and Hypo-egoicismRalph W. Hood Jr.
- Dispositional Hypo-egoicism: Insights Into the Hypo-egoic PersonMark R. Leary, Kirk Warren Brown, and Kate J. Diebels