Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction Geoffrey Jones and Jonathan Zeitlin
- Business History and HistoryPatrick Fridenson
- Economic Theory and Business HistoryNaomi R. Lamoreaux, Daniel M. G. Raff, and Peter Temin
- Business History and Economic DevelopmentWilliam Lazonick
- Business History and Management Studie Matthias Kipping and Behlül Üsdiken
- The Historical Alternatives Approac Jonathan Zeitlin
- GlobalizationGeoffrey Jones
- Banking and FinanceMichel Lescure
- Technology and InnovationMargaret B. W. Graham
- Design and EngineeringWolfgang König
- Marketing and DistributionRobert Fitzgerald
- The Management of Labor and Human Resource Howard Gospel
- Accounting, Information, and Communication Systems Trevor Boyns
- Corporate GovernanceGary Herrigel