Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction Kirsten Malmkjær and Kevin Windle
- The Translation of Literary ProseCharlotte Barslund
- The Translation of DramaKevin Windle
- The Translation of PoetryFrancis R. Jones
- The Translation of SongCharlotte Bosseaux
- The Translation of Literature for ChildrenGillian Lathey
- Public Service TranslationMustapha Taibi
- Legal TranslationLeon Wolff
- Scientific, Technical, and Medical TranslationSue Ellen Wright
- Advertising and LocalizationChristophe Declercq
- Machine Translation: History, Development, and LimitationsHarold Somers
- Recent Applications of Machine TranslationJohn Hutchins
- Electronic Tools and Resources for TranslatorsDorothy Kenny