Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Language and Translation of the Old TestamentJohn Elwolde
- Language, Translation, Versions, and Text of the ApocryphaMichael A. Knibb
- Language and Translation of the New TestamentStanley E. Porter
- Ancient Versions and Textual Transmission of the Old TestamentGerard J. Norton
- Textual Transmission and Versions of the New TestamentJ. N. Birdsall
- Introduction: General Problems of Studying the Text of the Bible in order to Reconstruct History and Social BackgroundKeith W. Whitelam
- Israel to the End of the Persian Period: History, Social, Political, and Economic backgroundJ. W. Rogerson
- Israel from the Rise of Hellenisim to 70 ce Lester L. Grabbe
- The Life and Teaching of Jesus and the Rise of ChristianityCraig A. Evans
- CanonLee Martin McDonald
- Fundamentalism(s)Harriet A. Harris
- Historical Criticism and the Authority of the BibleJ. W. Rogerson