Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Researching Management Consulting: An Introduction to the Handbook
- The Engineering Origins Of the Consulting Industry And its Long Shadow
- Human Relations And Management Consulting: Elton Mayo And Eric Trist
- Institutional Change And The Growth Of Strategy Consulting In The United States
- Cuckoo in the Nest? the Rise of Management Consulting in Large Accounting Firms
- It Consulting And Outsourcing Firms: Evolution, Business Models, And Future Prospects