Edited by Cheryl Misak
- This account has no valid subscription for this site.
Show Summary Details
- Great Clarendon Street, Oxford ox2 6dp
- Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
- It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship,
- and education by publishing worldwide in
- Auckland Cape Town Dar es Salaam Hong Kong Karachi
- Kuala Lumpur Madrid Melbourne Mexico City Nairobi
- New Delhi Shanghai Taipei Toronto
- Argentina Austria Brazil Chile Czech Republic France Greece
- Guatemala Hungary Italy Japan Poland Portugal Singapore
- South Korea Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine Vietnam
- Oxford is a registered trade mark of Oxford University Press
- in the UK and in certain other countries
- Published in the United States
- by Oxford University Press Inc., New York
- © the several contributors 2008
- The moral rights of the author have been asserted
- Database right Oxford University Press (maker)
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
- stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means,
- without the prior permission in writing of Oxford University Press,
- or as expressly permitted by law, or under terms agreed with the appropriate
- reprographics rights organization. Enquiries concerning reproduction
- outside the scope of the above should be sent to the Rights Department,
- Oxford University Press, at the address above
- You must not circulate this book in any other binding or cover
- and you must impose this same condition on any acquirer
- British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
- Library of Congress Cataloging‐in‐Publication Data
- The Oxford handbook of American philiosophy / edited by Cheryl Misak.
- p.cm.—(Oxford handbooks in philosophy)
- Includes index.
- ISBN‐13: 978‐0‐19‐921931‐5(alk. paper) 1. Philosophy, American.
- I. Misak, C. J. (Cheryl J.)
- B851.094 2008