Edited by Gerald R. McDermott
Show Summary Details
- Oxford University Press, Inc., publishes works that further
- Oxford University's objective of excellence
- in research, scholarship, and education.
- Oxford New York
- Auckland Cape Town Dar es Salaam Hong Kong Karachi
- Kuala Lumpur Madrid Melbourne Mexico City Nairobi
- New Delhi Shanghai Taipei Toronto
- With offices in
- Argentina Austria Brazil Chile Czech Republic France Greece
- Guatemala Hungary Italy Japan Poland Portugal Singapore
- South Korea Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine Vietnam
- Copyright © 2010 by Oxford University Press, Inc.
- Published by Oxford University Press, Inc.
- 198 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016
- Oxford is a registered trademark of Oxford University Press
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
- stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means,
- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise,
- without the prior permission of Oxford University Press.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- The Oxford handbook of evangelical theology / edited by Gerald R. McDermott.
- p. cm.
- ISBN 978-0-19-536944-1 (hardcover)
- 1. Evangelicalism. 2. Theology, Doctrinal. I. McDermott, Gerald R. (Gerald Robert)
- BR1640.O83 2010
- 230'.04624--dc22 2009047953
- Printed in the United States of America
- on acid-free paper