Edited by Keith Newlin
Show Summary Details
- Oxford University Press, Inc., publishes works that further
- Oxford University’s objective of excellence
- in research, scholarship, and education.
- Oxford New York
- Auckland Cape Town Dar es Salaam Hong Kong Karachi
- Kuala Lumpur Madrid Melbourne Mexico City Nairobi
- New Delhi Shanghai Taipei Toronto
- With offices in
- Argentina Austria Brazil Chile Czech Republic France Greece
- Guatemala Hungary Italy Japan Poland Portugal Singapore
- South Korea Switzerland Thailand Turkey Ukraine Vietnam
- Copyright © 2011 by Oxford University Press, Inc.
- Published by Oxford University Press, Inc.
- 198 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016
- Oxford is a registered trademark of Oxford University Press
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
- stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means,
- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise,
- without the prior permission of Oxford University Press.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- The Oxford handbook of American literary naturalism / edited by Keith Newlin.
- p. cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ISBN 978-0-19-536893-2
- 1. American literature—History and criticism—Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- 2. Naturalism in literature—Handbooks, manuals, etc. I. Newlin, Keith.
- PS169.N38O94 2011
- 810.9′36—dc22 2010015398
- Printed in the United States of America
- on acid-free paper