Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction: The Study of Religion and Emotion John Corrigan
- AugustineJames Wetzel
- Medieval MysticismNiklaus Largier
- KierkegaardDavid Kangas
- Jonathan EdwardsMichael McClymond
- William James Jeremy Carrette
- Emile DurkheimW. S. F. Pickering
- Friedrich Schleiermacher and Rudolf OttoJacqueline Mariña
- Constructionism and Its CriticsJohn Kloos
- Emotions Research and Religious ExperienceRobert C. Roberts