Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Creating Universal Value: The UNESCO World Heritage Convention in its Fifth DecadeChristoph Brumann
- Sustainable Conservation of Urban Heritage: The Contribution of Governance-Focused StudiesEduardo Rojas
- Heritage and the Politics of CooperationTim Winter
- Problematizing the Idea of Heritage ManagementMarina Dantas de Figueiredo
- Cultural Heritage: Capital, Commons, and HeritagesChristian Barrère
- Heritage as Remaking: Locating Heritage in the Contemporary WorldScott A. Lukas
- Culturally Reflexive Stewardship: Conserving Ways of LifeRobert H. Winthrop
- Public Heritage and the Promise of the DigitalJenny Kidd
- On the Need for a Nuanced Understanding of “Community” in Heritage Policy and PracticeMartin Mulligan
- The Special Responsibility of Public Spaces to Dismantle White: Supremacist Historical NarrativesKaren L. B. Burgard and Michael L. Boucher, Jr.
- People in Place: Local Planning to Preserve Diverse CulturesJames Michael Buckley
- Contesting the Aesthetic Construction of Community: The New Suburban LandscapeDenise Lawrence-Zúñiga
- Public Heritage in the SymbioceneGlenn A. Albrecht
- Mapping Authenticity: Cognition and Emotion in Public HeritageSteven J. Mock
- Effects of Conversations with Sites of Public Heritage on Collective MemoryMartin M. Fagin