Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Partition-Specific Network Analysis of Digital Trace Data: Research Questions and ToolsDeen Freelon
- The Analysis of Social Capital in Digital Environments: A Social Investment ApproachK. Hazel Kwon
- A Satisficing Search Model of Text ProductionDrew B. Margolin
- One Foot on the Streets, One Foot on the Web: Analyzing the Ecosystem of Protest Movements in an Era of Pervasive Digital CommunicationPaolo Gerbaudo
- Our Stage, Our Streets: Brooklyn Drag and the Queer ImaginaryJessa Lingel
- Responsible Research on Social Networks: Dilemmas and SolutionsJon Crowcroft, Hamed Haddadi, and Tristan Henderson
- Digital Trace Data and Social Research: A Proactive Research EthicsEricka Menchen-Trevino
- Unintended Consequences of Using Digital Methods in Difficult Research EnvironmentsKaty E. Pearce
- Ethical Issues in Internet Research: The Case of ChinaBo Mai and Maria Repnikova