Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Measuring TrustPaul C. Bauer and Markus Freitag
- Trust and National IdentityPatti Tamara Lenard and David Miller
- Ingroup-Outgroup Trust: Barriers, Benefits, and BridgesRoderick M. Kramer
- Biological and Psychological Influences on Interpersonal and Political TrustMatthew Cawvey, Matthew Hayes, Damarys Canache, and Jeffery J. Mondak
- Trust and Minority GroupsRima Wilkes and Cary Wu
- Trust Games: Game-Theoretic Approaches to Embedded TrustVincent Buskens, Vincenz Frey, and Werner Raub
- Trust and the Welfare StateStaffan Kumlin, Isabelle Stadelmann-Steffen, and Atle Haugsgjerd
- New Evidence on Trust and Well-BeingJohn F. Helliwell, Haifang Huang, and Shun Wang
- Trust and Population HealthIchiro Kawachi
- Trust and CorruptionJong-sung You
- Foundations of Political TrustOla Listhaug and Tor Georg Jakobsen
- Trust and ElectionsMarc Hooghe
- Trust in JusticeBen Bradford, Jonathan Jackson, and Mike Hough