Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Election Data and Levels of AnalysisKen Kollman
- Electoral System Design in New DemocraciesJohn M. Carey
- Electoral Systems and Campaign FinanceJoel W. Johnson
- Portfolio-Maximizing Strategic Voting in Parliamentary ElectionsGary W. Cox
- Party System Effects on Electoral RulesJosep M. Colomer
- Electoral Rules and Voter TurnoutDaniel M. Smith