Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Markets for Knowledge: Intellectual Property, Organizational Arrangements, and International GovernanceBrian S. Silverman
- Transnational Business Governance through Private StandardsJohn Humphrey
- The Governance of Global Agri-food Value Chains, Standards, and DevelopmentJohan Swinnen and Rob Kuijpers
- Beyond Conditionality: How Contracts, Credit Ratings, and Credit Default Swaps Influence State SovereigntyBruce G. Carruthers and Erin Lockwood
- The Credit Rating Agencies and Their Role in the Financial SystemLawrence J. White
- Algorithmic Governance by Online IntermediariesNiva Elkin-Koren and Maayan Perel
- Governing Proliferation Finance: Multilateralism, Transgovernmentalism, and Hegemony in the Case of Sanctions against IranGrégoire Mallard
- Courts, Sovereign Immunity, and Credible Commitment in Sovereign Debt MarketsW. Mark C. Weidemaier
- International Regulatory Cooperation and Trade AgreementsBernard Hoekman
- Global Banking Regulation: The Limitations of VoluntarismHoward Davies and Maria Zhivitskaya
- The Corporation in a Globalized World: Relational, Structural, and Arbitrage Power in a Globalized WorldRonen Palan