Welcome to the home of the Oxford Handbook Series—The world's most trusted source for scholarly research reviews
Oxford Handbooks Online brings together the world's leading scholars to write review essays that evaluate the current thinking on a field or topic, and make an original argument about the future direction of the debate. The Oxford Handbooks are one of the most successful and cited series within scholarly publishing, containing in-depth, high-level articles by scholars at the top of their field and for the first time, the entire collection of work across 14 subject areas is available here.
- Learn about the subject areas, Editors in Chief, and Editorial Boards
- Read a Letter from the Publisher
- View the digital brochure and customer migration guide
- Get started with a video tutorial
- See the complete list of included Handbooks
- Browse all review articles on the site